Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't you just love the Internet?!

I mean you can find ANYTHING!

I remember one time being with a group of girlfriends in Shipshewanna where we had an authentic Amish meal in the home of one of the locals. The host was a story teller and proceeded to tell us some story about a farmer and a chicken. While he was telling the story, he was playing with a napkin (or maybe it was a towel); anyway, by the time he was done telling the story, he had folded the napkin in such a way that it looked like a chicken! Pretty funny (or maybe you had to have been there!)

Sooooooo, a few years later, when I was having a dinner for the friends who helped me move into my Condo, I remembered the story and wanted to dazzle my guests, and well, that's right - I went to the Internet, and guess what I found?!!
(Oh, you're so smart) I not only found the instructions on folding the napkin, but also the farmers story!






The Internet - a highway of knowledge indeed!

2 comments:

Christie_Dee said...

It seriously is! I can find anything on here!

Jaimie said...

I'm always saying, "I'll look on the internet - you can find anything on there!"