Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's the God of the Random


Random - adj. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning as I was wondering what my "Verse-a-day" Calendar that Kaylah gave me ("thank you Kaylah - I love it!") would say, and low and behold, today's verse - 'randomly' placed by Dayspring, ministered to the very situation that I was dealing with.

This 'happens' so often in my life that God will show me personally that He is there and cares about ME! - proving that nothing 'happens' by 'chance'; no such thing as 'kismet' or 'fate'; just a loving and real God who loves us and has our best interest at heart!

1 comment:

Kaylah Jo said...

Awww! You're welcome!! Glad you're enjoying it!!